Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Life Update 2.0


Hi guys!
Just a little heads up and to let you guys know I am currently in between two apartments, dismantling and rebuilding furniture, packing suitcases full of books, driving back and forth to Ikea, stacking shoes in boxes, disassembling shelves of Make up products, and of course packing boxes and boxes full of clothes! AH, so much work to do and still to be done! 
Aside from the move I'm also running back and forth between my university campus and my work place, so please bear with me in this busy time and get excited for lots of Christmas-themed DIY's, cosy and warm OOTD posts, and little christmas-y hauls and cute party season outfits coming up soon. You might even get a little sneak and peak of my new flat! From what I know (we've been so busy, we haven't seen each other in a month! Sad times for bffs), Kym is currently tackling her immense maths course work for uni. The only times we've gotten to 'spend together' lately is when we've been internet shopping together late at night, ha ha! I'm super excited though cos as the great friend that she is she's offered to come help me with the flat in the next few days. Fingers crossed, I am hoping to be done with moving by sunday night!
Either way, I just wanted to let you all know we're still very much alive, just busy little bees at the moment. We'll definitely be back shortly with lots of great posts. 'Til then, we hope you're having a great time, and as a consolation prize, here's a little collage of what's been on our Instagrams lately:

Bodyshop clay mask - fave movie of the year - overflowing closet #1 - typical instaselfie - make up bag of the day - messy fishtail braid - obligatory lift selfie - heavenly gifts from the US - Chanel, what color today? - grey's anatomy & coffee - stocking up on life necessities - new Asos chunky knit turban selfie - 90's vibe for fancy dress party - lipstick galore - primark or 'oops I did it again' - good night beautiful sun/ hello winter.



Kitty cat ring - flowy rose top - finally candle season! - cutest cupcake ever - healthy breakfast every morning - silly texting - tasty chocolate peanut treats - disco leggings and cute flats - beautiful Vienna town hall at night - 21st birthday cake - new chairs! - Austrian parliament & breast cancer awareness - gorgeous sunny view - maths maths maths dominate my life - cosy scarf - german google poetry.

 
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment