Sunday, October 13, 2013

K's Weekly Wishlist #5

Hello Sweeties!

I am so very sorry that I haven't been blogging for a while. A few weeks ago my new studies have begun and since then I have been incredibly busy, it has taken up my entire life. If my boyfriend wasn't living with me, I would be all on my own with my books and my co-students. And yes, this means I have not seen my friends in a while. Now to my wishlist:




I am still in love with statement necklaces, the chunkier and bigger the better. Some weeks ago I found one at Primark I really like, for a really low price (what a surprise for Primark huh). I really need this kind of jewelry so that my outfits don't look dead boring, mainly because they are so minimal and simple.
I have been recommended Batiste Dry Shampoo so many times, I cannot count them anymore. Many blogs rave about it and so does Bianca. I think I will finally give it a try. This will give my hair a break because I have to wash it every single morning!
This kind of shoes have been on my mind for as long as I can think. I had to give away the ones from Primark I have owned for many years and now I have been looking for cheap but pretty ones everywhere. Zara products are of higher quality, so I might get my hands on those in the future.
I have been buying many lip pencils already and what upset me a bit is that the staying power is quite bad. After reading some reviews on the Bourjois Color Boost lipstick I am eyeing with this one.
The leggings shown in the picture are not only on my wishlist but also on their way to my closet! I am really excited for them to arrive. I am totally into leggings lately and I don't want to miss the wet look ones.
Cut-out boots. Yes to going with this hype. They look a lot like the ones from Jeffrey Campbell, which I like, and I really need some with gold details. They have to be minimal and not suede. I have fallen in love with the ones shown in the picture but my size is sold out already... I really hope they will restock!
No, I have never been someone who wears watches. I have mobile phone, I don't need a watch on my wrist. Well, maybe I was wrong and wearing one would be a lot more practical. And if I decide to get one, I will still have to choose between digital and analogue. Even though I prefer analogue to digital, I cannot bear the ticking for a second.

What have you been wishing for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment