Thursday, October 10, 2013

B's Wishlist #6


Wowee, it's been 3 weeks since we last updated, that's horrible I'm sorry! 
Life's been really busy lately. I've returned to Austria to go back to uni, but in the meanwhile I've also gotten a job as a part time teacher, plus I've found a flat into which I will be moving in a couple of weeks, so please bear with me during this busy time and forgive the occasional dry spell of articles.
I know the wishlists are normally a saturday thing, but better late than never, right :)
Summer's most definitely gone entirely now, the skies are dull and it's windy. I love it! Without further ado, here my wishlist for the first half of october:

   

I know this was a really big trend in summer especially, but I still can't let go of the boyfriend meets mom jean trend. I recently had a cheeky look on the Nastygal website, and have had a 500€ wish list saved on there ever since. These gorgeous jeans are topping the list. I love the ripped knee detailing, the mid-waist, slightly oversized legs, turned up cuffs and gorgeous wash. While they look best with heeled sandals, I'm sure I could make these badboys work with some cute cut out boots and a jumper.
Next on the list, as usual, something from Monki! A standard piece to have, but as you know I can't get enough of crop tops. I'm really into muted shades, black, burgundy, grey, so this is perfect. Want!
Sadly it's starting to get so cold that I need to wear socks with my cut-out boots, but I suppose that gives me the perfect excuse to order these per-fect houndstooth pattern socks by Monki, which are bang on trend.
I only recently discovered the site Choies, but I'm already in love. My top pic from their website is this beautiful cropped, oversized knitted jumper. So cosy!
I've been eyeing this Marc by Marc Jacobs rose gold watch for an eternity and it's still on my wishlist, but I just found this ASOS similar version which is about 300€ cheaper, so I'm gonna have to opt for that in the meanwhile.
As I mentioned above, I am moving into a new flat soon, which is super exciting and is making me a little interior-decoration-crazy. I NEED to get myself some fairy lights, especially with winter coming up, to  make my new home warm and cosy. You can get gorgeous ones from the Urban Outfitters home section.
One of my staples in my make up bag is a pack of good blotting papers so I don't need to re-apply powder during the day. I caved and bought these beautiful special edition ones by Paul & Joe. The packaging was just too darling not to get them, right?
With my love of muted colors has come a love of extremely simple, classic jewelry. This statement collar necklace with a big onyx stone and silver detailing is literally my idea of perfection.
I recently realized that my collection of eye liners is a bit of a sad excuse, and that I really need to get a few more. This little set by Pixi is genuinely everything you need for autumn: a good creamy black, a highlighting pearl-y color, and a deep plum, olive and brown tone.
Last but not least, two skin care products which I just need to get to combat by occasional stress breakouts: the Origins Spot Remover Treatment Gel, as well as their Charcoal Mask.

Anything you've been dying to have for winter? Let us know x


No comments:

Post a Comment