Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Insta-Roadtrip aka K is back!

Hello Sweeties, I'm back!

I have actually been back for a few days now, but I have been really busy until now. It is a traveler's dream to drive from New York to Los Angeles, there are so many wonderful places to see and enjoy on the way. On the map below you can see what our "exact" way was. (It sure wasn't on the mile exactly and stupid google maps doesn't show the entire way, the last bit is missing.)

you can find a more detailed view here

We took the southern route hitting places like Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Oklahoma City, Amarillo, Albuquerque, Phoenix, Flagstaff and Las Vegas. We didn't miss the Grand Canyon or the Death Valley either! All places were breathtakingly amazing.
I will not bore you with the hundreds and hundreds of photos I made, and since I haven't made a selection of the most beautiful ones I will show you my instragram updates! (You can click to enlarge the photos)


New York City                              My first Mac Lipstick

 Philadelphia                                  Washington, D.C.

Super good Juices                              Sign on the road

 World of Coca Cola                           Georgia Aquarium

Pink hair chalk                                           Atlanta

On the road                                       New tote bag

New Orleans                                   Daily Breakfast

Pink Lemonade                               Doxie Necklace

Houston                                              Dallas

 Eldorado                                            Phoenix

Grand Canyon                                    Death Valley

 Amazing Frozen Yoghurt                       Venice Beach Walk


You can follow me on instagram here: instagram.com/kmhntz
I hope you enjoy my photos! What is your next destination?

No comments:

Post a Comment